It’s time to renew your CAPB membership!
CAPB provides a forum of communication for its members to further the development of plant biotechnology in Canada. Membership provides an excellent opportunity for new collaborations among industry leaders and researchers helping to connect people who conduct plant and plant biotechnology research. New members are always welcome.
Starting 2017, all membership applications and renewals will be processed online. We no longer accept cheque or cash payment. Please follow the link below to submit your online application.
CAPB 2017 membership fee schedule:
- Regular Members $40
- Those who work in academia, government, and laboratories, industrial or commercial environments.
- Emeritus Members $15
- Retired persons who have reached age sixty-five.
- PDF & Research Associate members $15
- Those who have received their doctorates and are employed as postdoctoral research associates or visiting fellowships.
- Student Members $15
- Those pursuing a degree in the related field at the graduate or undergraduate level.
For membership acquires, please contact:
1391 Sandford St
London, Ontario N5V 4T3