It’s time to renew your CAPB membership!
CAPB provides a forum of communication for its members to further the development of plant biotechnology in Canada. Membership provides an excellent opportunity for new collaborations among industry leaders and researchers helping to connect people who conduct plant and plant biotechnology research. New members are always welcome.
All membership applications and renewals will be processed online. We no longer accept cheque or cash payment. Please follow the link below to submit your online application.
CAPB membership fee schedule:
Note: CAPB Memberships are valid for the calendar year from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st upon activation. (Registration/renewal after Nov. 1st will be valid from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st for the upcoming calendar year.)
- Regular Members $40 ($70 for two years)
- Those who work in academia, government, and laboratories, industrial or commercial environments.
- Emeritus Members $15 ($25 for two years)
- Retired persons who have reached age sixty-five.
- PDF & Research Associate members $15 ($25 for two years)
- Those who have received their doctorates and are employed as postdoctoral research associates or visiting fellowships.
- Student Members $15 ($25 for two years)
- Those pursuing a degree in the related field at the graduate or undergraduate level.
For membership enquiries, please contact:
1391 Sandford St
London, Ontario N5V 4T3